In Japanese Kokoro defines the concept that unifies mind, heart and spirit. Wolfgang Güllich (1960-92), the mythical German climber and the first in the world to climb 9a, summarized it perfectly with these words: “The brain is the most important muscle in climbing.”
Our model KOKORO was designed for high-level climbers that are not only in top physically form, but also highly motivated and mentally at the top of their game.
Handcrafted from a technical design using top-quality leather, its lace-up closure allows for optimal fit and precision. The Vibram XS Grip sole offers excellent friction and sensitivity.
A climbing shoe perfect for medium- to high-grade routes, both in the climbing gym and on rock.
- Climbing shoe for hard sport climbing.
- Lace-up closure (including an extra pair of shoelaces).
- Technical design, with an excellent fit.
- External material: High-quality leather.
- Vibram XS Grip sole.
- EU sizes 39 to 43 (half-sizes available).
- Manufactured in Spain by master craftsmen.
- Extremely durable
- Excellent support